As the last day of September comes to an end, I thought it’d be a cool idea to recap this month’s food news in today’s post. There was a lot of interesting stuff out there this month.
|Tony Cenicola / New York Times via Redux Picture|
September was the month for the formal announcement of Top Chef: Texas, the scandalous New York Times chicken photo,the last last meals in Texas prision systems, deadly cantaloupes, a death of a snack food icon, and more...
Here are the top links I’ve saved over the past few weeks. ENJOY!!!
- 'New York Times' Sexy Chicken Amuses Many, Pisses off PETA - Huffngton Post Food
- Jimmy Fallon Mocks How Giada de Laurentiis Talks - Video Interlude - Eater National
- Giddyup, Here's a Promo For Top Chef: Texas - Top Cheffage - Eater National
- Texas kills fancy last meal requests on death row
- Friendly's Bankruptcy Filing Imminent, Says Report
- Killer Cantaloupe, Scary Sprouts: What To Do?
- Here Is a List of the 'Manliest Restaurants in America' - Listicles - Eater National
- Texas Agriculture Talks | Feral hog uninvited guest at South Texas Whataburger
- Here Are the Food Trailers That Will be at the Gypsy Picnic Festival This Year - Meals on Wheels - Eater Austin
- Dead Food
- How to open a successful food truck - Business - Small business - msnbc.com
- My name is Joshua Scott Albert and Georges Perrier is still a Racist |
- GEORGE PERRIER SURE IS A GOOD CHEF……FOR A RACIST |
- In Food Policy This Week: 5 News Bites | Serious Eats
- The Man Behind Philly's Staph Meal Blog Reveals Himself - Eater Interviews - Eater National
- 'The Chew' Premiere: Twitter Users Find Debut Hard To Swallow
- Pork chopped: Rick Perry takes heat for barbecue blast - latimes.com
- Celebrity Chef Restaurant Empires: How Different Groups Stack Up
- The Daily Meal: 10 Things To Consider Before Applying To Culinary School
- Once the Province of How-To Cooking Shows, Food Media Has Extended Its Reach. But Has It Become Too Big? | Adweek
- Philly Chef Sues Anonymous, Troublemaking Blogger - Lawsuits - Eater National
- Munch ado about Doritos, one man’s iconic snack - The Washington Post
What news did you find the most interesting? Anything that didn’t make my list? Feel free to add your favorites in the comments section!